Forum Forums Business Business Rates

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  matt_jones 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

matt_jones
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I know this forum is new and this is the first topic to be posted but I am really starting to get frustrated with business rates.

Basically I was reading the telegraph earlier today and came across an article which had business rates in the headline (well this is what got me started on my rant), which if you are a fellow business owner you will hate that word. A bit like a teenager does when seeing the price of their premiums.

Now I know it is early in the week and you are thinking oh another miserable person ranting over something stupid but plenty of business owners have the same feelings towards this matter.

As you may have guessed my business is based in Manchester so you know my business rates are through the roof out the chimney and on the moon.

The amount of money which is taken off my business is just not acceptable. Everybody hates tax, let’s face it we don’t like giving money away we have earned through our business. The system is just an utter disgrace and many business owners will agree with me!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.