The Manchester Business Forum is run on a non-profit basis strictly for social use. As this is a friendly forum, it is in your interest and in the forum’s interests to make other members feel welcome. Registration to this forum is free of charge to all businesses within the Greater Manchester area or within its travel-to-work area.
1. Use of profane language, insensitive and explicit comments, whether directed to another member and/or in general is strictly prohibited. Breaching these rules will lead to your expulsion from the Manchester Business Forum in the foreseeable future.
2. Any advertising and promotion of your website or blog is prohibited on forum posts. This facility is only available within your Company Profile and Article section separate to the forum board. Any breaches of this may result in your expulsion.
3. Membership of the Manchester Business Forum is granted to companies from Sole Traders upwards within the Greater Manchester Combined Authority boundaries. Whereby membership is granted to a member outside the GMCA boundary though within Manchester’s travel-to-work area eligibility covers the following towns, its surrounding area, Borough Council or Unitary Authority:
- Cheshire East (including Macclesfield, Knutsford and Wilmslow);
- High Peak (including Glossop, Buxton and New Mills);
- Warrington and St. Helens;
- Burnley, Rawtenstall and Accrington;
- Blackburn, Chorley and Preston.
For further information, please download the Manchester Business Forum footprint map (Adobe PDF format).
4. Where links are used in forum posts, any links should only be used for reference purposes instead of promoting your own website or blog. The emphasis of this forum entails friendly business support with mutual help from fellow business owners.
If you have any questions about the Manchester Business Forum in relation to the rules or anything else, you may contact us here. Or you could introduce yourself on the introduce yourself topic subject topic and ask any questions on there.
Please note the above details may be subject to change. Any changes to the forum will be announced in advance of the changes going ahead.
Thank you for your cooperation.