Firstly, thank you for your interest in the Manchester Business Forum. As we aim to increase the size of our community, we would like to hear from you. By submitting a post to the Manchester Business Forum this enables your business to share your knowledge with a lot of other people, and get recognised yourself. Before you get your article published, all clients must:
- Have a registered account prior to submitting their first post. You can register here;
- Ensure each post has a minimum of 400 words and a maximum of 700 words;
- Ensure their piece is written to help the audience. Please be informative and friendly;
- Be original. All written content must be original and 100% unique. We manually review your content and use Copyscape to determine quality and uniqueness.
- Submit content which may be beneficial to the user. Any content optimised for your website with or without irrelevant internal links will be rejected.
Prior to acceptance, the Manchester Business Forum allows your business to create a brief profile accompanied by links to your social media sites. This enables you to enhance the visibility of your brand and your business activities.
To submit your post and profile, send your content to email@example.com as an attached double spaced .doc, .docx or .odt file using a serif typeface set to 12pt, set to left justification. We give a five working day turnover till our moderators decide to approve or reject your content.
If accepted, your content will be seen live on Manchester Business Forum. Please remember to share your entry on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. This widens the outreach of your content, benefiting both Manchester Business Forum and your website’s rankings.